WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY BOOKING EVENTS FOR 2022!! Prices listed below are pre-pandemic and will be updated soon for our 2022 pricing!!
We will walk you through all the associated costs and options available to make your event special. Full payment of all charges is required 4 weeks prior to Event Date. Below is a summary of key costs*:
Site Reservation Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable) – holds the venue and date
- Blisshaven Garden – $1,500 (five hours – ask about Friday discounts)
- Additional Hour – $250
- Log Cabin Bar – $750 (five hours)
Equipment Rental Fee (applicable to Blisshaven Garden)
- $14/person –covers rental tables, chairs, plates, and linens
- Upgraded packages available starting at $16/person
- $500 – setup fee for ceremony seating prior to reception
- 20% – fee covers day to day business operations, procuring ingredients, kitchen and event equipment , liability insurance and permits, and administrative cost. This is not a gratuity.
- $500 – fee is refundable if there is no damage to property
- Buffet style starting at $40/person includes 1 appetizer, salad, 2 entrees, mashed potatoes, and vegetables
- Options to add additional or upgrade appetizers and entrees, and add home made dessert
- Service charge of $3.00/person for wedding or birthday cake not provided by Tavern
- Custom Menus are also available
- Full host bar
- Drinks billed based on consumption
- Call liquor ($10 per pour)
- Great selection of local beers. Kegs for parties of 100 or more ($6.00/glass)
- CST Private Label wine ($34 Chardonnay, $38 Cabernet). Other local wines also available. Corkage fee of $15/bottle
- Non-alcoholic beverage package $3.00 per person
Pricing does not include 7.75% California sales tax.